How We Can Help
Pro-Leagle's Valuation Reports are an invaluable, fast and professional way of ascertaining the value of a leasehold extension. These reports are frequently used for both informal and formal settlements of lease extension premiums and could be of use if:
Who Uses Pro-Leagle Valuations?
- Pro-Leagle's Valuation Reports are regularly commissioned by estate agents, solicitors and individuals wishing to facilitate a lease extension.
- A Chartered Surveyor's Valuation should not be necessary for you to determine the reasonable value of your Tenant's lease extension providing that Pro-Leagle has all of the necessary information.
How do I get a Pro-Leagle Valuation?
- Call 020 3637 5189 between 9:30am and 5pm weekdays to discuss your requirements.
- You will need a copy of the lease for the relevant flat in the property. You will also need to give realistic current market value for the flat. Improvement works carried out by the leaseholder(s) can be taken into account to their benefit.
What Does a Pro-Leagle Valuation Include?
- Pro-Leagle's Lease Extension Valuation Reports provide two pages of calculation complete with Marriage Value breakdown (if applicable). Two pages of detailed explanation are also provided.
- Each Valuation Report sets out in detail how much it will cost to extend the lease. The calculations involved are derived from statute set out in the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
- Variables used in the calculation are derived from legislation, the relevant leases, Parry's Valuation Tables, and values upheld in the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal for areas throughout England and Wales.